Nampa has never had it easier.
GARAGE STORAGE NAMPA LOVES
Monkey Bar Garage Systems LLC is ready to help you with your garage storage & organization needs. We provide custom systems including shelving, cabinets, overhead storage and beautiful garage floor coatings. Find the best garage storage Nampa can offer with us.
What We Offer in Nampa
We are here to help you with all your needs for garage storage in Nampa. With the use of a Monkey Bars Garage Storage System, we can help you overcome disorganization by designing the perfect system to get your garage or space organized and kept that way.
- Custom: As mentioned above, we provide custom storage and organization systems. Each Monkey Bars Garage Storage System is custom designed to your space and budget specifications. You’ll be on your way to getting that garage storage Nampa homeowners love.
- Free Up Space: Once you’ve installed a Monkey Bars Garage Storage System, you’ll be amazed by how much extra space your garage or space has left over. Our systems utilize unused overhead space to create more room below for other things.
- Easy to Clean and Maintain: Life is easier with a Monkey Bars Garage Storage System in place. Your garage or space will be easier to clean and maintain on a daily basis when our storage and organization system is in action.
Don gave me suggestions for my garage storage that worked out great and saved me money. Don only sells you what you need. Ins…
Don at Monkey Bars changed our life and the way we use our garage.
Storage System Options
- Garage Shelving: Our shelving and accessories are strong and durable. Store over 1,000 lbs of your stuff in just 4 feet of space!
- Garage Cabinets: Cabinets not only protect your storage from moisture and other elements, they also bring a clean and professional look to your garage or space.
- Overhead Garage Storage: Utilize your overhead space and free up floor space with our strong overhead racks.
- Garage Flooring: Our Epoxy and Polyurea floor coatings are equally beautiful and durable. Imperfections are removed and your floor is sealed and protected from future damage.